Are you in love with delicious CBD gummies? Well, here are a few fantastic infused gummies recipes you should try at home. It will be the perfect way to enjoy cannabidiol dipped in ecstatic flavors.
Before we begin, understanding how to dose your gummies mixture is critical to getting the final results right.
If you have 100 ml of 1000mg strength CBD oil or tincture for preparing your recipe,
1000/100 = 10 mg/ml CBD
Now adding five tablespoons of CBD oil to the gummies mixture would mean
5 * 15(1 tablespoon is 15 ml) = 75 ml CBD
Now, 75ml CBD oil contains 75*10 = 750 mg CBD.
If your gummies mixture makes a batch of 100 gummies, then each gummy will have 750/100 = 7.5 mg CBD.
You can similarly calculate the exact dosage of each gummy before beginning to make the gummies.
Mixed Fruit CBD Gummies Recipe
Fruit gummies are the most common flavors usually available in vibrant colors. Using fresh fruit juice at home for the recipe will ensure your gummies are enriched with vitamins and minerals. Along with the perfect dose of cannabidiol, you will have a drool-worthy batch of CBD gummies with lots of healthy nutrients.
What You Need
- 3 tablespoon raw honey or CBD infused honey
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup strawberry juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup raspberry juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon CBD oil or tincture (Calculate the appropriate dosage)
- 7 tablespoon gelatin
- Large saucepan
- Silicone gummy molds
How To Prepare
- Place a pot over medium flame and slowly add the pomegranate juice.
- Gently simmer this juice for at least a few minutes and turn off the stove.
- To this, add a portion of the gelatine( 1 tablespoon) and the sweetener(as per your taste). Whisk till the ingredients combine thoroughly without any lumps.
- Pour this mixture into a pitcher. Add one tablespoon of the CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 with each of the other fruit juices in several different pitchers.
- Once ready, pour the mixtures into different molds.
- Place them in the refrigerator and let the mixture sit for at least an hour.
- Once the gummies are set, remove them from the mold and transfer them to an airtight glass jar.
You will have a set of seven colorful, delicious gummies to enjoy with CBD goodness. You can mix all the juice to the same pitcher with sweetener and gelatine if you want a mixed fruit flavor.
Tip: The gummies are usable for at least 10-12 days if refrigerated properly. You can also substitute the gelatine with jello mix.
Vegan CBD Green Gummies
Not a fan of animal-derived gelatine for your gummies? Well, worry not because we have a simple vegan recipe for you. This greens gummy recipe brims with the powerful properties of superfoods like spirulina, kale, and matcha powder in combination with CBD to enhance focus and overall energy.
What You Need
- 1 tablespoon CBD infused honey or agave nectar
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1/4 cup kale juice (pulp-free)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoon CBD tincture or oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoon agar-agar powder
- Icing Sugar
- Large Plate
- Large Saucepan
How To Prepare
- Start by adding the apple juice into a saucepan and place it on medium heat.
- Stir the honey or agave nectar into the saucepan and ensure the juice does not boil.
- Take a small bowl, and mix agar-agar powder and cold water. Stir slowly and make sure the powder completely dissolves to form a thin mixture.
- Add spirulina and matcha powder to the juice in the saucepan and stir till the powders completely disperses. Mix the kale juice into the pan as well and stir.
- Add the agar mixture to the juice in the saucepan and stir again.
- Now, turn off the heat and remove the pan from the stove.
- Add a few drops of CBD oil to the juice mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Gently pour the gummy mixture into the silicone molds. Refrigerate the gummies for around 2 hours.
- Take the gummies out of refrigeration and remove them from the molds.
- Spread icing sugar on a large plate and drop the gummies into it. Toss them around to make sure the sugar coats the gummies.
- Transfer the coated gummies to a glass jar. You can keep them refrigerated for at least 15 days.
Probiotic CBD Gummies
CBD-infused gummies are loaded with anti-inflammatory properties. It can ease swelling and discomfort in the digestive system. Now, how about we introduce the goodness of some probiotic ingredients like kombucha to accentuate the digestive benefits of CBD through a fun gummy recipe?
What You Need
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup mango juice
- ½ cup guava juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup kombucha
- 1 tablespoon CBD infused honey
- ½ tablespoon ginger, grated
- ¼ cup agar flakes
How To Prepare
- In a blender, add mango juice, guava juice, ginger, and lemon juice, blend momentarily.
- Pour the kombucha into a saucepan and add agar flakes and water. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Mix the juice from the blender with the mixture in the saucepan. Whisk thoroughly to make sure there are no lumps.
- Sieve the mixture and transfer it into molds.
- Let the molds refrigerate for at least an hour. Once the gummies are set, transfer them to an airtight container to store.
CBD gummies are a fun and flavor-filled way of relishing the properties of cannabinoids. They shadow the earthy flavors of CBD and enable a simple way to consume the exact recommended dose of CBD every day. Try these gummy recipes at home with high-quality ingredients to enjoy the best benefits of cannabidiol.