In the near future, do you plan to study abroad? If yes, a study abroad experience in Canada could be perfect for you. In addition to offering an exceptional education and immigration opportunities, Canada also offers many opportunities for the elderly. And to help guide you with the whole process you can take from study abroad consultants for Canada.
Canada is a vast country with a welcoming atmosphere for international students. In addition to that, it has a multicultural population making it an inviting and comfortable place for international students to pursue their education there. But as tempting as it sounds it requires a lot of paperwork, research, and application deadlines to match to actually get into your dream college. And to ease this issue, study abroad consultants for Canada can help you.
Latest Eligibility Certia For International Students By Study Abroad Consultants For Canada
If you are an international student then you need to meet some necessary guidelines to be able to study a course of your choice in Canada. Below given are some of those important guidelines or eligibility criteria by study abroad consultants for Canada:
- Your application must be accepted by the designated learning institute (DLI).
- It is important that you are fully vaccinated before traveling.
- Ensure that your background is clean and you don’t have any criminal records. A police verification certificate must be produced by the aspirants.
- To qualify to study any program in Canada, you must prove that you have sufficient money\funds to cover your tuition fee, cost of living while in Canada, and funds for your return ticket to your country.
- Health checkups and medical certificates certifying good health are required to be able to study in Canada.
Important Documents That International Students Need To Study In Canada
There are various vital documents that you need to get ready once you receive the letter of acceptance from the university you have applied to. However, filling and completing all these documents alone can be a little hectic so can get in touch with qualified study abroad consultants for Canada:
- Acceptance letter from your university: An immigration department-accepted letter of acceptance from a Canadian institution is one of the major documents you need.
- Study permit: Foreign students studying in Canada are required to obtain a study permit from Canadian immigration authorities. The Canadian government requires international students to have a valid study permit before they can enroll in a Canadian university.
- Passport: Apart from the study permit you also need a valid passport that covers the validity of your entire stay period in Canada.
- Adequate funds: You will be required to provide proof of funds when applying when you decide to study in Canada. You must prove that you can pay tuition fees and cover living expenses. In order to stay in Canada for more than one year, a student needs at least CAD 10,000.
Apart from these, there are essential documents as well like English proficiency test scores, health examination certificate, passport-size photographs etc.
Step-by-step Guide To Apply For Canadian Student Visa By Study Abroad Consultants For Canada
Below are the step-by-step points you can easily follow with the help of study abroad consultants for Canada:
- You must take off the visa processing time which is around 12 weeks.
- Visa forms can be filled out or applied online as well as offline.
- Next after the visa application, you must pay the processing fee.
- The last step is to submit all the supporting documents required to complete your visa application form.
Hope you have gotten a fair idea of all the essential requirements to be fulfilled to study in any Canadian institute as an international student. To seamlessly complete all these requirements you can anytime get in touch with professional study abroad consultants for Canada.