WordPress is a highly popular free and open-source content management system (CMS) used to create websites. WordPress allows users to customize their websites and blogs easily by adding themes, plugins, widgets, and more. WordPress is based on PHP and MySQL databases.
The first version of WordPress was released in 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little. Since then, the software has been continually developed and improved by the community of developers behind it.
The platform’s development history spans more than 15 years and has seen many changes over time.
WordPress has become the most widely-used CMS on the Internet, powering over 60% of all websites worldwide. With professional WordPress development services, you can unlock the benefits of WordPress development.
Benefits Of Hiring A WordPress Development Agency
More Efficient Development Workflow
When you hire a wordpress developer, you’re getting someone who knows exactly what they’re doing—and they’re going to do it right the first time! That means you won’t have to waste time troubleshooting issues or fixing bugs that were introduced during an update that should have been done correctly from the beginning.
You’ll also get help from WordPress development services with setting up your website with the latest features, such as customizability options for your site design or functionality changes based on customer feedback.
If any updates are available for the plugins used on the site, then these can be installed immediately without worrying about staying behind on technology trends.
Enjoy A Responsive Design
A responsive website will load, display and function properly on any device, making it easier for people to use your site no matter what device they’re using.
Easy Integration of Third-party Apps
When you hire a professional WordPress developer, they’ll be able to integrate any third-party apps that are needed into your site so that it works seamlessly with everything else on the page.
Deliver Better User Experience
A professional PHP web development company will know how to tailor your website to the specifications of your site visitors.
This means that when you hire an expert WordPress developer, they will understand what things need to be changed or added to your website so that they can cater to the needs of each user and make sure that they are satisfied with their experience.
Another benefit of hiring professional WordPress development services is that they will be able to provide you with insightful instructions on how to use all of the features available on your site by using simple terminology.
This makes it easy for anyone with less knowledge of programming languages such as HTML5 or CSS3 to understand exactly what they need to do to use their sites properly without encountering any problems.
Optimized for Search Engines
Your site will be optimized for search engines, making it easier for people to find you online. You’ll have a clean, beautiful site that is easy to use and understand.
You’ll have someone working directly with you who knows what they’re doing and how best to approach each stage of development—so you can focus on other parts of your business and leave design work up to them!
How To Choose A Professional WordPress Development Service?
Understand Your Business Requirement
The planning phase before hiring WordPress and PHP web development company begins with the following:
- Define your goals and expectations for the development process.
- Identify and define your current site’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as what you want to change about it.
- Determine how much time, money, and effort are required to complete the project successfully, including any costs related to research or testing (this will help you decide on the project scope).
- Determine whether or not custom work is needed, given your goals and requirements—if so, what type? This will give you a precise idea of how much customization may be necessary during development; if not, it will help you plan out exactly what’s needed during development (e.g., content management system plugins).
Research About The Company
When you’re looking for new WordPress development services, you can’t just jump in and start working with a random agency.
You need to ensure that you do your research before hiring anyone.
Here are some questions to consider:
- What type of experience and expertise do I want my developer to have? (Do they have experience with WordPress or other CMS platforms?)
- How long have they worked in this particular industry? (If they’ve only been working for a few months, that’s not a great sign.)
- What kind of training will they receive when they start working with me? Do they have any certifications or educational backgrounds that are relevant?
- Do they have a functional portfolio?
Evaluate The Technical Skills
When hiring a professional PHP web development company, you need to evaluate the technical skills of the developers.
Your hired developers should have the following:
- Expert knowledge of the WordPress CMS.
- Good knowledge of coding standards and industry best practices.
- Experience with PHP frameworks, including Laravel or CodeIgniter, is also desirable.
Evaluation of Working Style
The working style of a professional WordPress development services agency is important to evaluate before hiring them.
The ideal way to do this is by asking questions that will help you understand how they work, their approach to problem-solving, and the general level of communication they have with their clients.
To understand whether or not someone is a good fit for your project, consider these questions:
- What’s the best approach for getting in touch with them?
- How quickly do they respond?
- Do they listen to you? Do they take your feedback into account when working on your project?
- Do they provide regular updates on progress?
In a Nutshell
Selecting a WordPress development agency is challenging, especially when you are about to hire them for the first time. To ensure that you make the accurate choice, consider our guide and start a successful journey toward WordPress website development.