The worldwide pandemic has resulted in a new normal where we are all spending more time at home. Some people are using this extra time to tackle long-neglected chores, others are using it to finally start that novel they always said they would write, and still, others are using it as an opportunity to learn a new skill with culinary gifts for couples.
If you fall into the latter category and have always wanted to learn how to cook like a pro, now is a perfect time! These top 5 virtual cooking classes will have you whipping up meals in no time.
Types of culinary classes to join
- This series of 4 classes is perfect for beginners who want to get a well-rounded education in cooking. Topics covered include knife skills, sauces, stocks, and soups, meat and poultry, seafood, vegetables, starches, and sweets. By the end of the series, you will have mastered all of the essential techniques needed to cook like a pro.
- If you love Italian food but have always been intimidated by making your own pasta from scratch, this is the class for you! In a 2-hour virtual cooking class, the expert will teach you all of his secrets for making perfect pasta every time. You’ll learn how to make 3 different kinds of pasta dough from scratch as well as 3 different sauces to top them with. At the end of the class, you’ll sit down to a delicious meal that you made yourself!
- Whether you want to make bread like a French baker or bake decadent desserts that rival anything found in a gourmet bakery, a baking Bootcamp has something for everyone. Taught by a professional baker, a 4-week course covers everything from breadmaking basics to baking showstopper desserts. Each 2-hour class focuses on a different topic, and at the end of each class, you’ll have a delicious treat to enjoy.
- Have you ever gone out for sushi and wished you could make it at home? Well, now you can! In a 2 1/2-hour virtual sushi-making class taught by a professional cook, you’ll learn everything you need to know about making sushi rolls, nigiri sushi, and miso soup from scratch. You’ll even get tips on where to find the best sushi-grade fish so that you can recreate your favorite restaurant dishes at home.
- Molecular gastronomy is an exciting field of culinary arts that combines science and cooking to create unique and interesting dishes. In a 3-hour virtual cooking class, you’ll learn about the basic principles behind molecular gastronomy as well as how to use common kitchen tools to create dishes that look and taste amazing. From savory foams to edible candy balloons, you’ll be blown away by what you can create in your own kitchen with just a few simple ingredients.
Do you and your significant other love to spend time in the kitchen together? Do you like the idea of learning how to cook new and exciting dishes from the comfort of your own home? If so, then theprivate online cooking classes for couples can be the perfect solution!
Private online cooking classes are the perfect way to learn how to cook new and exciting dishes while spending quality time with your significant other. Each class is led by a professional chef who will guide you through every step of the cooking process, from prep work to plating.
These classes are completely customizable, so you can pick and choose the recipes that you want to learn. And best of all, our classes can be taken from anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
Private online cooking classes are a great way to learn how to cook new and exciting dishes while spending quality time with your loved one. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start enjoying some delicious food together!