Nic salt is a new vaping trend that was created exclusively for people who want to consume high nicotine content. They’re an excellent cigarette substitute. Nic salts’ nicotine hit is designed to reduce cravings for extended periods of time. This article provides more information about vaping nic salts.
To grasp the concept of nicotine salts, you must first understand the idea of freebase nicotine. Freebase nicotine is produced from tobacco leaves and is, therefore, considered the purest type of nicotine. It is typically found in various E-Liquids available in the market today. However, freebase nicotine only gives you low nicotine content as it contains little nicotine concentrations when not chemically modified.
In its chemically modified state, the compound becomes nicotine salts. Nicotine salts vape juice, unlike freebase nicotine, is known to deliver high nicotine concentration to the body with a less and quite smooth throat hit. They are also absorbed into the bloodstream much quicker thus giving you the immediate satisfaction of smoking a cigarette.
How can a person tolerate such a high nicotine concentration without it being harsh to the throat?
Benzoic acid is the answer. Nicotine salts are made by mixing the purest form of nicotine with an organic acid like benzoic acid; however, other organic compounds can also be utilised. The nic salts are formed as a result of this combination.
Benzoic acid serves two key purposes in nic salts:
- It aids in the vaporisation of nicotine salt at lower temperatures while also reducing the pH levels in the salt nicotine, resulting in a smoother throat hit.
- The nicotine undergoes a chemical process that makes it more absorbable, similar to freebase nicotine.
Advantages of NIC Salts
By now, you already know that you can save a good amount of money by using nic salts to stop your smoking habit. Here are other benefits of using nic salts.
- Smoother Vape Experience. Nicotine salts are easier to smoke than freebase nicotine since the hit is significantly smoother.
- Better Flavour. Many vapers prefer nic salts over freebase since they don’t alter the flavour of the e-Liquid as much. This is partly because they have a high nicotine concentration.
- Beginner-friendly. Nicotine salts are quite easy to use if you are new to vaping. They are primarily made for use with low-power gadgets that are sleek, compact, and simple to operate, making them ideal for holidays or a great night out.
- Convenient. Nicotine salts are perfect for anyone looking to vape in secret as they don’t create huge clouds of vapour or require large, cumbersome equipment. You won’t smell like an ashtray if you put your small vaping device in your pocket or purse.
- It is a stable form of nicotine. Nicotine salts are a more stable form of nicotine compared to freebase nicotine, this makes them last longer when vaping.
- Instant rush. Vaping nic salts gives you a similar rush to smoking cigarettes. This feature, therefore, helps satisfy your cigarette cravings, making them a perfect alternative to cigarettes.
- Suitable for MTL Vapers. MTL (mouth to lung) vaping is the vape hit that you get when you hold the vapour inside your mouth for some time before inhaling it into your lungs. MTL vapers will appreciate nicotine salts since they don’t produce large vapour clouds, giving them the hit they want in smaller, more concentrated dosages.
- Uses less juice for maximum satisfaction. You won’t need as much e-juice because of the increased nicotine levels and better absorption.
Disadvantages of NIC Salts
- Depending on the vaping device used, closed systems may have limited flavour options.
- Not suitable for high-wattage or sub-ohm vapes.
- Not all nicotine salt producers offer a wide variety of nicotine strength options.
- At high nicotine concentrations, some people may experience a strong throat burn. You may need to experiment with the different nic strengths to find a throat hit that you like.
Nicotine salts’ recent rise in popularity has inevitably resulted in growing interest from consumers on their use. Is it safe to use them? Is it true that nic salts provide a smoother hit? Hopefully, this post has answered all of your burning questions about nic salts. However, if we haven’t been able to answer your specific query, please leave a comment or contact us! We would be more than happy to give you more information about vaping nic salts to make your vaping experience more enjoyable.