Does a small business need a website? Some private entrepreneurs today still cannot give an unambiguous answer to this question. Unfortunately, not all start-up and established businesspeople realize the impact a website has on small business profitability.
Of course, no one disputes the entrepreneur’s right to ignore the Internet as such. Just thinking that your customers will do the same is a delusion. Failure to see the real prospects for this sales channel, in the face of tough competition, leads the business directly to disaster. See more details https://fireart.studio/web-portal-design-company/
Business crash without a website
As practical experience shows, the question: “Do you need a company website?” – has the only correct answer. The official website for a company is an urgent, vital, existential need. Moreover, the decision to make a website for a company is unmatched in efficiency.
When ordering the production of a website in a professional web studio for a small or even symbolic cost (from $ 200), you kill a dozen birds with one stone at once. And these “hares” are quite fat – improving the company’s image, increasing profits, direct interaction with the consumer audience, saving on advertising, etc.
There are no restrictions on attracting new customers
Geographically, your company is located in one city (region or country), so it cannot reach a potential audience outside its sphere of influence, but the Internet erases territorial restrictions.
– By creating an international website, you can easily enter the global marketplace.
– 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, your company’s representative office is open and accessible from anywhere in the world.
– There is no additional cost for your organization to open new offices outside of your region.
– Opportunities for attracting and retaining customers are moving to the next level.
A designer works with three things: information, graphics, and behavior. There are endless subtleties in web design. But there are basic ones, without which the design does not work:
- The site has a purpose. The designer must know it perfectly and lead the site to its implementation at every step.
- The design depends on the type of site. There are branding, “disposable” sites and landing pages. There is little information on such sites and it does not change. The designer’s imagination here can be limitless and does not require much knowledge. On “working” sites, information is constantly being added and updated. These are sites with articles, online stores. The main thing here is the usability and performance of the web resource.
- Good design should be lively, thoughtful. It is important how the real data will look on the site. In the process of working on the site, designers use “fish” – temporary information to create design layouts. When the site is made up and instead of “fish” is filled with real content, then flaws come up. This is where the professionalism of the designer manifests itself: has he taken into account all the possible options for the behavior of the site with real content?
For one reason or another, it is not uncommon for companies to start or redesign their sites. But one mistake you’ll notice is that some companies don’t consider how important their web design will be to their marketing strategy. While most business owners ignore this, the fact is that it is your website design that can either create or ruin your marketing campaign. While your marketing campaign can easily grab people’s attention, your web design will determine whether they buy or not. According to research, almost 75% of visitors judge a business by its design.